Saturday, November 20, 2010

Atticus and the trial

When the trial was near the end Atticus knew it was over so he left the scene without a word.The people in the balcony were right for standing up for Atticus because it showed signs of respect for trying to keep tom out of jail.He may of known the outcome from the start but he wasn't wrong for trying to change that outcome.Even though Tom lost his case even though he was innocent it didn't hurt to try instead of giving up in the beginning.

There was a similar time with myself where it seemed that i won but in the end lost.
There was a ping pong tournament back in middle school. I made it to the semi finals and spent hours the day before practicing. I was ahead by a big lead but after a while i started to slip up I was losing points fast. At the end I lost but not by much it was like Tom's case he lost but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment