Monday, October 25, 2010

Fear and unknown

Like when Jem and Scout finch spied on the Radley house I to spied on an unknown or scary place.When I was about six or seven before I moved there was a spine tingling house in our neighborhood. One day I got my older brother and myself top go spend the day checking it out.As the adrenaline set in and we neared the house I had one feeling of regreat but I ignored it and moved on.

Of course we both had regrets but we were already there so none of use could back down. We entered the driveway of the house and heard some strange noises from the house first we just forgot about it but it got louder and louder. the next thing we knew was that we bolted from the driveway down the sidewalk and rushed home. To this day we still don't know what happened in that house but we will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment